Easiest Way to Prepare Real New Orleans Style Red Beans &amp; Rice (Instant Pot) for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, new orleans style red beans & rice (instant pot). One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
New Orleans Style Red Beans & Rice (Instant Pot) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. New Orleans Style Red Beans & Rice (Instant Pot) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook new orleans style red beans & rice (instant pot) using 16 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make New Orleans Style Red Beans & Rice (Instant Pot):
- Take 1 White Onion, finely chopped
- Take 1 Green Bell Pepper, finely chopped
- Prepare 1 Red Bell Pepper, finely chopped
- Make ready 3 Celery Stalks, finely chopped
- Prepare 2 1/2 c Dried Red Kidney Beans
- Get 3 Bay Leaves
- Get 2 tsp Garlic, minced
- Prepare 1 tsp Thyme Leaves
- Prepare 3/4 tsp Louisiana Cajun Seasoning
- Prepare 3 cups Chicken Broth
- Make ready 2 cups Water
- Take 14 oz. Andouille Sausage (Pork)
- Make ready 2 Tbsp Sweet Cream, Salted Butter
- Get Tabasco Sauce
- Take Salt
- Take Ground Black Pepper
Steps to make New Orleans Style Red Beans & Rice (Instant Pot):
- Add onion, bell peppers, celery, garlic, beans, bay leaves, thyme leaves, chicken broth & water to the Instant Pot.
- Stir until well combined.
- Close & lock the lid.
- Turn steam release handle to ensure pot is sealed.
- Press PRESSURE COOK—Normal; Pressure Level: High; Time: 25 minutes.
- Press steam release handle down for Quick Release.
- Press CANCEL.
- Rinse lid under cold water.
- Stir sliced Andouille into the pot.
- Press PRESSURE COOK—Normal; Pressure Level: High; Time: 15 minutes.
- Allow Natural Release (about 30 minutes).
- Press SAUTÉ—Normal.
- Add butter.
- Cook until combined, stirring occasionally.
- Press Cancel (Keep Warm: On)
- Mash lightly with potato masher.
- Add Tabasco, salt, & black pepper to taste.
- Serve topped with a scoop of cooked white rice.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food new orleans style red beans & rice (instant pot) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!