Steps to Make Real Tomato Basil Chicken for Dinner Food
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, tomato basil chicken. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tomato Basil Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Tomato Basil Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook tomato basil chicken using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Basil Chicken:
- Get 2 chicken breasts
- Get 2 beefsteak tomatoes
- Take 1 yellow onion
- Take 4 garlic cloves
- Take 1 cup fresh basil
- Make ready 2 tbsp tomato paste
- Get 1/4 cup white wine
- Make ready 2 tbsp olive oil
- Take Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions to make Tomato Basil Chicken:
- Cut each chicken breast into 3 or 4 thin pieces. Marinate the chicken with white wine, salt and pepper for 10 minutes (better if overnight).
- Chop the garlic, onion and tomatoes.
- Heat up a pan and add oil to the pan. Cook the chicken breasts on medium heat until both sides are golden.
- Take out the chicken breasts. Add chopped garlic, onion, tomatoes and tomato paste to the pan and mix well.
- When the mixture starts to bubble, put the chicken breasts back to the pan and continue cooking on medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Turn off the heat. Add the fresh basil to the pan and mix well.
- Delicious aromatic chicken ready to service.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food tomato basil chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!