Steps to Prepare Favorite Couscous Sweet Potato Boats for Diet Food
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, couscous sweet potato boats. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Couscous Sweet Potato Boats is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Couscous Sweet Potato Boats is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have couscous sweet potato boats using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Couscous Sweet Potato Boats:
- Prepare Boats:
- Make ready Sweet Potatoes, 2 Large
- Prepare Couscous:
- Take 200 g Cauliflower Florets,
- Prepare 2 TBSP Olive Oil,
- Get 2 Cloves Garlic Finely Minced,
- Make ready 20 g Sundried Tomatoes Coarsely Chopped,
- Prepare 20 g Kale,
- Prepare 1/2 TSP Cumin,
- Take Pinch Sea Salt,
- Take Pinch Black Pepper,
- Prepare Fresh Lemon Juice, 1/2 Lemon
- Get Fresh Lemon Zest, 1/2 Lemon
- Prepare Assembly:
- Prepare Vegan Cheese Sauce
- Take 1 Handful Scallions Finely Sliced,
Steps to make Couscous Sweet Potato Boats:
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/2017/03/06/luva-grilled-pizza for the vegan cheese sauce recipe.
- Prepare the boats. - - Preheat oven to 200 degree celsius or 400 fahrenheit. - - Wash the sweet potatoes thoroughly, keeping the skins intact.
- Using a fork, poke the potatoes. - - This will hasten the roasting process. - - Place onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Wack into the oven and bake for about 1hr or until the potatoes are fork-tender. - - Prepare the couscous while the potatoes are roasting. - - Transfer the cauliflower florets into a food processor.
- Blitz until fine, almost resembles like cooked rice consistency. - - Do not over blitz as it will form a paste. - - In a skillet over medium heat, drizzle in olive oil. - - As soon as the oil is heated up, add in garlic.
- Saute until aromatic. - - Add in sundried tomatoes and kale. - - To prepare the kale, remove and discard the stalks. Take a large bunch of the leaves, squeeze and chiffonade.
- Saute until the kale has wilted slightly. - - Add in the cauliflower. - - Saute until well combine. - - Add in cumin.
- Saute until aromatic. - - Taste and adjust for seasoning with salt and pepper. - - Remove from heat.
- Finish off with fresh lemon juice and zest. - - Toss to combine well. - - Set aside until ready to use.
- Assemble the boats. - - Transfer the sweet potatoes onto serving plates. - - Slice the potatoes open with a sharp knife.
- Be extra careful as the potatoes are extremely hot.* - - Scoop the couscous into the sweet potatoes. - - Drizzle the vegan cheese sauce over the top. - - Lastly, scatter scallions over the top. - - Serve immediately.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food couscous sweet potato boats recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!