Recipe of Homemade Jambalaya for List of Food
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, jambalaya. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jambalaya is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Jambalaya is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook jambalaya using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Jambalaya:
- Make ready Jambalaya mix
- Prepare Vegetable oil
- Make ready Meat (Kalbasa or chicken, shrimp, ect)
- Take Baton rouge spices
- Get Jalapeno's
- Take Yellow, red, green, peppers
- Get Chopoed Onions
- Prepare Minced Garlic
- Prepare Add extra rice if you choose
Steps to make Jambalaya:
- Follow directions on box. In a 2 1/2 inch sauce pan combine 2 1/2 cups water. 2 Tbsp vegetable oil heat to boil
- Clean and chop peppers
- Chop meat
- Add Jambalaya mix to boil.
- Add meat and vegetables return to boil.
- Stir..add few shakes Baton Rouge spices.
- Cover.. let simmer to thicken.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food jambalaya recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!