Recipe of Ultimate Walnuts Snowballs for Dinner Food
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, walnuts snowballs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Walnuts Snowballs is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Walnuts Snowballs is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook walnuts snowballs using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Walnuts Snowballs:
- Prepare 1 cup all purpose flour
- Take 1 cup walnuts, finely diced and toasted for better taste
- Prepare 113 g unsalted butter, room temperature
- Get 3 tbsp white sugar
- Take 1 tsp vanilla extract
Steps to make Walnuts Snowballs:
- Firstly toast the chopped walnuts for better flavour.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients and mix it up by hand. Keep mixing until turning into a dough.
- Then warp it up in plastic and refrigerate it for half an hour to chill. By this way, would be easier to roll it up afterwards.
- Preheat the oven to 176C degree. Now open the dough and roll them into small balls and place them on a parchment paper lined tray.
- Transfer the baking tray into the oven and allow to bake for 15 minutes.
- Once they are done, they are fragile so let them cool for 5 minutes. Now still they are warm, so coat them with powdered sugar and because they do not take much sugar at first time, so after 15 minutes when they are cool, coat them in powdered sugar for the second time and that’s it. Enjoy it :)
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food walnuts snowballs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!