Simple Way to Make Favorite Chicken Fajitas for Dinner Recipe
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken fajitas. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Fajitas is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Fajitas is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken fajitas using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fajitas:
- Make ready 4 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- Get 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Get 1-1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- Get 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Take 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Take 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Take 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Take 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- Get 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- Prepare 1/2 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- Take 1/2 medium green pepper, julienned
- Get 1/2 medium yellow pepper, julienned (optional)
- Prepare 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- Take 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Make ready 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- Get Optional: Shredded cheddar cheese, taco sauce, salsa, guacamole, sliced red onions and sour cream
Steps to make Chicken Fajitas:
- In a large bowl, combine 2 tablespoons oil, lemon juice and seasonings; add the chicken. Turn to coat; cover. Refrigerate for 1-4 hours.
- While chicken is marinating, prepare and cut your peppers and onions.
- In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, sauté peppers and onions in remaining oil until crisp-tender. Remove and keep warm.
- Drain chicken, discarding marinade. In the same skillet, cook chicken over medium-high heat until no longer pink, 5-6 minutes. Return pepper mixture to pan; heat through.
- Spoon filling down the center of tortillas; fold in half. Serve with desired toppings.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken fajitas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!