Simple Way to Prepare Perfect chicken parmesan for Dinner Food
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken parmesan. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
chicken parmesan is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. chicken parmesan is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chicken parmesan using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make chicken parmesan:
- Get 1 cup bread crumbs
- Make ready 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Make ready 4 chicken breasts (sliced in half)
- Get 1 cup melted butter
- Get 2 tbsp olive garden house dressing
- Take 1 tbsp italian herbs (to taste)
- Prepare 1 salt
- Make ready 1 box desired pasta
- Make ready 1 jar favorite spaghetti sauce
- Make ready 1 favorite cheese to sprinkle on top
Steps to make chicken parmesan:
- preheat oven to 350°. Mix butter and dressing in bowl with salt to taste.
- Mix bread crumbs, seasonings, and parmesan in separate bowl or bag
- dip chicken in dressing mixture and then to bread crumb mixture. place in ungreased 9x13 pan. drizzle remaining dressing over chicken
- bake for 45 minutes or until chicken is completely cooked through
- while chicken is baking heat sauce and towards the end of the bake begin boiling water for the pasta. Follow directions on box for said pasta.
- serve with chicken atop the pasta and sauce. Pour additional sauce over chicken and sprinkle with cheese.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken parmesan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!