Steps to Prepare Creative Big Stick Creamsicle Bourbon for Breakfast Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, big stick creamsicle bourbon. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Big Stick Creamsicle Bourbon is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Big Stick Creamsicle Bourbon is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have big stick creamsicle bourbon using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Big Stick Creamsicle Bourbon:
- Prepare 1 rocks glass, rocksed to the top
- Get 2 ounces any extra vanilla-y Bourbon (we used Eagle Rare today)
- Prepare 4 ounces fresh squeezed sweet orange juice (has to be fresh squeezed so you don't get that weird Vitamin B flavor that citrus juice gets when it's been oxidized)
- Get 2 teaspoons maraschino cherry syrup (has to be that bright red, super fake almond flavored kind, not artisanal)
- Prepare optional: 1 to 2 drops vanilla extract if you want it extra, extra vanilla-y
Steps to make Big Stick Creamsicle Bourbon:
- Pour all the ingredients into your rocksed glass, give it a few good stirs, and enjoy. :)
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food big stick creamsicle bourbon recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!