Simple Way to Make Authentic Mantastic Chili Cheese Dog Pizza for Diet Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mantastic chili cheese dog pizza. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mantastic Chili Cheese Dog Pizza is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Mantastic Chili Cheese Dog Pizza is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook mantastic chili cheese dog pizza using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mantastic Chili Cheese Dog Pizza:
- Take 1 Greek Pita Flat Bread
- Take 1 Hand Full of Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Get 1 TSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Take 1 Hot Dog: I used Hebrew National Beef Franks
- Make ready 2 TBS Canned Chili: I used Wolf Brand Chili with No Beans
- Prepare Yellow Mustard
- Make ready Jalapeno Peppers
- Get Dash Salt and Black Pepper
Instructions to make Mantastic Chili Cheese Dog Pizza:
- Preheat the oven to 400 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Coat Pita Bread with Olive Oil
- Draw a bunch of smiley faces on the Pita Bread with the Yellow Mustard.
- Put the Chili on the Pita Bread and spread evenly around. This will also mix the mustard as well.
- Take a handful of sharp cheddar cheese and evenly spread it on.
- Cut the hot dog into tiny pieces and place on top.
- Throw on a few sliced Jalapeno Peppers.
- Put on a dash of Salt and Black Pepper.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mantastic chili cheese dog pizza recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!