Step-by-Step Guide to Make Exotic Mini Pizza Pot Pies for Lunch Food
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mini pizza pot pies. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mini Pizza Pot Pies is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Mini Pizza Pot Pies is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mini pizza pot pies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Pizza Pot Pies:
- Prepare 1/2 lb ground beef (80/20)
- Take 2.25 oz can sliced black olives
- Get 4 oz can mushrooms pieces and stems
- Take 1 tsp minced garlic
- Get 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Prepare 3/4 cup Hunt's Traditional Spaghetti Sauce
- Get 16.3 oz can Pillsbury Grands!™ Flaky Layers Original Biscuit
- Make ready 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Make ready 2 Tbs melted butter
- Make ready 1 tsp dried parsley
- Prepare Optional: parmesan, diced pepperoni, bell pepper, onion
Instructions to make Mini Pizza Pot Pies:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease regular-size muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat brown the ground beef. Stir beef continuously to break up any large chunks. Drain well along with canned olives and mushrooms.
- Add beef, olives, mushrooms, garlic, red pepper flakes, spaghetti sauce and salt, pepper, back to the skillet and reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Separate biscuits and flatten into 5 1/2" rounds. Add approximately 1/3 cup of the beef mixture to the center of each flattened biscuit. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of mozzarella cheese. Gather, pinch and pleat the biscuits around the filling, so that the center filling is still exposed. Place in the muffin tin.
- Stir parsley into melted butter and brush tops of biscuits.Top with parmesan, finely chopped bell pepper, onion, pepperoni or any of your other favorites. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until they are golden brown. Remove and let cool for a minute. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mini pizza pot pies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!