Recipe of Iconic Quick &amp; Easy Fresh Tomato Focaccia Pizza for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, quick & easy fresh tomato focaccia pizza. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Quick & Easy Fresh Tomato Focaccia Pizza is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Quick & Easy Fresh Tomato Focaccia Pizza is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have quick & easy fresh tomato focaccia pizza using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick & Easy Fresh Tomato Focaccia Pizza:
- Take 1 loaf focaccia or ciabatta (or similarly flat-ish shaped softer, rustic bread), sliced in half lengthwise (This is one of those tasks made much easier by a bread knife.)
- Get fresh, ripe tomatoes. About 1 medium beefsteak tomato's worth per piece of pizza, which is about 1.5 pear type tomatoes, and maybe about 10 grape or cherry type tomatoes
- Take grated cheese. I recommend something like mozzarella (not fresh), Monterey Jack, Fontina, or Havarti
- Get about 1/4 small clove of garlic, grated, per tomato
- Get olive oil
- Take fresh basil, finely chopped or chiffonaded. About 1 leaf per tomato used
- Take salt
Instructions to make Quick & Easy Fresh Tomato Focaccia Pizza:
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Dice as many tomatoes as you'll need and thoroughly squeeze the excess liquid from them in a two-handed fist. (If you're like me, you'll save the juice and pulp in a little bowl and take a shot when you're done. It's a given your hands are clean when you squeeze. ;) )
- Toss the squeezed tomatoes with about 1/8 teaspoon of garlic per tomato, about 1.5 teaspoons of olive oil per tomato, fresh basil to taste, and a pinch of salt to bring out the flavors, remembering that your cheese will also be salty.
- Spread a layer of grated cheese on the cut side of your bread first, then a layer of the tomato mixture, then a thin layer of cheese on top again to hold the tomatoes in place.
- Bake the pizza on a cookie sheet or sheet pan for 10 to 12 minutes, or until all the cheese is melted. - - And that's it! - - Enjoy. :)
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food quick & easy fresh tomato focaccia pizza recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!