How to Make Perfect French Onion Soup for Breakfast Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, french onion soup. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
French Onion Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. French Onion Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook french onion soup using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make French Onion Soup:
- Prepare 2 Lbs. Onions
- Get 4 cloves Garlic
- Get Splash White Wine
- Take 4 Tbs. Butter
- Get Few Shakes of Worcestershire Sauce
- Get Squirt of Mustard
- Make ready 2 Pinches Oregano
- Take 2 Pinches Parsley
- Take 3 Tbs. Flour
- Prepare French Bread
- Take Cheddar Cheese
- Make ready 1.5 Liters Beef Broth
- Get Black Pepper
- Get Salt
- Get 1 Bay Leaf
Instructions to make French Onion Soup:
- Half, peel and dice onions. Place in a large bowl. Peel and dice garlic, reserve in another bowl.
- Heat butter on medium low heat. Add in onions and season. Stir occasionally.
- Slowly cook these onions. When the onions are browning nicely, add in the garlic. Cook until browned. Add a healthy slash of white wine. Cook out the alcohol.
- After onions are looking caramelized, add in the flour. Stir and cook a few more minutes. They should be looking very appealing by now.
- Add in bay leaf, oregano, parsley stock, Worcestershire sauce and a squirt of mustard. Stir, cover, reduce heat to low.
- Make four little mounds of cheese and place them on a pan. Turn the heat on medium and allow them to melt. When they’re brown around the edges, turn off the heat. 1. Serve with bread and cheese. A sandwich is never a bad idea.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food french onion soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!