How to Prepare Fancy VEGAN RECIPES: Easy Homemade Tofu Poke Bowl for List of Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, vegan recipes: easy homemade tofu poke bowl. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
VEGAN RECIPES: Easy Homemade Tofu Poke Bowl is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. VEGAN RECIPES: Easy Homemade Tofu Poke Bowl is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have vegan recipes: easy homemade tofu poke bowl using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make VEGAN RECIPES: Easy Homemade Tofu Poke Bowl:
- Make ready 250 g sushi rice 🍚
- Take 120 ml Saitaku rice vinegar
- Make ready 300 g tofu
- Take 2 tbsp Kikkoman Soy sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- Prepare Lime juice
- Get 1 Carrot 🥕
- Take 1 Cucumber 🥒
- Take 3 Spring onions
- Get 2 ready to eat Avocados 🥑
- Get Lettuce 🥬
- Prepare 100 g Corns
- Make ready 2 tsp Black Sesame Seeds
- Prepare Salt and pepper
Steps to make VEGAN RECIPES: Easy Homemade Tofu Poke Bowl:
- Rinse the rice thoroughly in a strainer or colander under the tap. Once the water that comes out of the rice is completely transparent and therefore clean, you can start boiling the rice. Put in a pan with the 400 milliliters of water and bring to the boil. Then lower the heat and cook the rice for 15 minutes. Turn off the heat and let stand for 10 minutes with the lid on the pan. - (Chef’s Note: Keep in mind that the rice still needs to cool down after cooking. This can easily take an hour.)
- Meanwhile, heat the rice vinegar with the salt and pepper in another pan. This is the dressing for the rice.
- Pour the dressing over the rice and stir a few times. Allow cooling (if necessary in a large bowl, that goes a little faster) to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, mix the soy sauce with Sriracha, sesame oil and lime juice. Cut the tofu into small cubes of 1 x 1 centimeter and marinate in the soy sauce mixture.
- Heat the rice vinegar in a small pan and cut the radishes into thin slices. Marinate for five to ten minutes in the vinegar.
- Slice the avocado, mango, carrot, cucumber, lettuce and the onions. - Spoon the slightly cooled rice (rather a little warm, then cold) into bowls. - Divide the tofu, avocado, corns, mango slices, carrot and cucumber slices with the lettuce on this. - Top the poke bowl with sesame seeds and possibly chili flakes and serve immediately.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food vegan recipes: easy homemade tofu poke bowl recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!