Step-by-Step Guide to Make Homemade Voodoo Pasta for Dinner Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, voodoo pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Voodoo Pasta is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Voodoo Pasta is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook voodoo pasta using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Voodoo Pasta:
- Get 2 packages (13 ounce) andouille sausages, cut into coins
- Get Olive oil
- Get 1 onion, chopped
- Prepare 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- Take 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Prepare 2 jars (15 ounce) Alfredo pasta sauce
- Prepare 1 box your favorite pasta (16 ounce)
- Get Salt for boiling water
Steps to make Voodoo Pasta:
- Heat olive oil in a large pan……
- Place your andouille sausages,onion and green pepper into pan, sauté for several minutes then add in your minced garlic, sauté for several more minutes….
- Now add your Cajun seasoning, black pepper and crushed red pepper, sauté for several more minutes……
- Next add to sausages your Alfredo pasta sauce, mix all well…….Keep on low heat while stirring occasionally…….
- Boil your pasta until al dente, don’t forget to salt your water ! Drain well then add to sausages in pot…..Mix all well……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food voodoo pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!