Recipe of Ultimate Noom Friendly Instant Pot Green Bean Jambalaya for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, noom friendly instant pot green bean jambalaya. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Noom Friendly Instant Pot Green Bean Jambalaya is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Noom Friendly Instant Pot Green Bean Jambalaya is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook noom friendly instant pot green bean jambalaya using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Noom Friendly Instant Pot Green Bean Jambalaya:
- Make ready 4 links cooked chicken sausage sliced
- Make ready 2 cups uncooked brown rice washed
- Take 1 can diced tomatoes
- Make ready 1 cup chopped green beans
- Make ready 1 diced celery heart
- Prepare 1 diced onion
- Take 6 tbsp minced garlic
- Take 2 tbsp cumin
- Prepare 2 tbsp coriander
- Take 2 tbsp chili powder
- Take 1 tbsp paprika
- Prepare 1 tbsp thyme
- Make ready 1 tbsp pepper
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 4 packets chicken broth
- Prepare 2 cups frozen succotash vegetables (corn, edamame, pepper)
- Prepare 3 cups hot water
- Take 6 slices turkey bacon cut into chunks
Steps to make Noom Friendly Instant Pot Green Bean Jambalaya:
- Added all ingredients except for the bacon to the Instant Pot. Stir until the spices and vegetables have been mixed together.
- Lie the bacon on top of the mixture.
- Set the Instant Pot to cook for 30 minutes on soup mode. Natural cooling is optional. Using the quick release is perfectly fine.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food noom friendly instant pot green bean jambalaya recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!