Simple Way to Prepare Exotic Steak pizza for Vegetarian Food
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, steak pizza. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Steak pizza is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Steak pizza is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have steak pizza using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak pizza:
- Prepare 1 beef top sirloin steak (3/4 inch thick and 1 pound)
- Take Steak seasoning
- Make ready Onion salt
- Prepare Garlic powder
- Make ready Oil and butter for frying the steak
- Make ready 5-6 tablespoons Alfredo sauce
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Make ready worcestershire
Instructions to make Steak pizza:
- In a medium sized sauce pan over medium high heat, add steak strips.Add in worcestershire sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste. Place a store or homemade pizza crust on a pizza pan with a little flour dusted on the pan.
- Continue to saute the steak til it is well done and tender.
- Spread the alfredo sauce on the pizza crust and place the steak on top of the alfredo sauce.
- Add cheese. Put a 2nd layer of meat and cheese.
- Bake at 425 for 45 minutes or til crust is baked through.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food steak pizza recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!