Recipe of Iconic Spinach chicken pasta for Vegetarian Food
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, spinach chicken pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spinach chicken pasta is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Spinach chicken pasta is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
This spinach chicken pasta is great for busy weeknights. The chicken melts in your mouth, and the spinach adds some freshness to a dish that's otherwise fairly rich. Pasta, chicken, spinach, and cheese are baked to bubbly perfection in this simple comfort-food recipe. All Reviews for Chicken, Spinach, and Cheese Pasta Bake.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have spinach chicken pasta using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach chicken pasta:
- Make ready 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Take 3 tablespoons salt, divided
- Take penne pasta(455 g)
- Make ready 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- Take 2 chicken breasts, cubed
- Take 1 tablespoon pepper
- Get 1 can crushed tomato(795 g),
- Get 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- Make ready heavy cream(120 mL)
- Prepare spinach(140 g)
- Make ready parmesan cheese(55 g)
Chicken & Spinach Pasta Bake Recipe: Hope you all enjoy this Spinach & Chicken Pasta Bake dish, too! This recipe is my go to for bringing to friends and family when they need a good casserole. How to Make Chicken & Spinach Skillet Pasta with Lemon & Parmesan How One Woman Is Inspiring Moms to Eat Better, Work Out and Be Smarter with Their Money This creamy chicken spinach pasta recipe is a total comfort food dinner! However, this green AND red Spinach Pesto Chicken Pasta Bake is still on the side of healthy.
Steps to make Spinach chicken pasta:
- Boil water in a large pot over high heat.
- Add 2 tablespoons of salt to water and add pasta. Cook pasta until almost al dente, or for 1-2 minutes less than the recommended cook time. Drain.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large pot on medium heat. Add chicken, salt, and pepper. Brown chicken, making sure to cook through. Set chicken aside.
- Add 2 tablespoon olive oil, garlic, and red chili flakes into the pot and stir.
- Add crushed tomatoes, stirring for a few minutes.
- Add cream, stirring until incorporated.
- Add spinach and stir until the spinach cooks down and incorporates.
- Garnish with more parmesan cheese and serve!
How to Make Chicken & Spinach Skillet Pasta with Lemon & Parmesan How One Woman Is Inspiring Moms to Eat Better, Work Out and Be Smarter with Their Money This creamy chicken spinach pasta recipe is a total comfort food dinner! However, this green AND red Spinach Pesto Chicken Pasta Bake is still on the side of healthy. I'll tell you why: whole wheat pasta! It's out there… and it tastes goooood! This is a good time to mention.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food spinach chicken pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!