Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Fancy Porcini Risotto with Shrimps and Mushrooms for List of Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, porcini risotto with shrimps and mushrooms. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Porcini Risotto with Shrimps and Mushrooms is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Porcini Risotto with Shrimps and Mushrooms is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have porcini risotto with shrimps and mushrooms using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Porcini Risotto with Shrimps and Mushrooms:
- Take 2 cups Arborio rice
- Make ready 8 cups Hot water
- Get 300 g Mushrooms (thinly sliced)
- Take 10 g Dried Porcini
- Take 20 pcs Frozen shrimps
- Take 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Prepare 20 g Butter
- Prepare 1/2 cup White wine
- Get 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Take 2 tbsp Minced Garlic
- Make ready Salt and pepper to taste
Steps to make Porcini Risotto with Shrimps and Mushrooms:
- Defrost, wash, pat dry and marinate the shrimps with salt and pepper, keep in the refrigerator for around 15 minutes
- Wash and soak the dried Porcini in 1/2 cup of water for 15 minutes
- Bring out the shrimps from the refrigerator and panfry on a pan until both sides turns red, set aside
- Sautée the sliced mushroom in the saucepan until soft and slightly brown. Add in the soaked porcini and continue to sauté (keep the porcini water for later use)
- Add rice and garlic, continue to stir until the rice is coated with oil
- Add wine to the rice and continue to sauté until wine is fully absorbed.
- Add 1/2 cup of hot water and the porcini water to the rice, stir until water is absorbed. Continue to add the 1/2 cup of water at a time, stir continuously, until liquid is absorbed and the rice is al dente, around 20 minutes
- Remove from heat, stir in butter and the shredded Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Top with the shrimps. Basil leaves or parsley to garnish
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food porcini risotto with shrimps and mushrooms recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!