How to Make Original Goat Cheese, Mushroom, &amp; Spinach Pasta for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, goat cheese, mushroom, & spinach pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Goat Cheese, Mushroom, & Spinach Pasta is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Goat Cheese, Mushroom, & Spinach Pasta is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have goat cheese, mushroom, & spinach pasta using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Goat Cheese, Mushroom, & Spinach Pasta:
- Prepare 1 lb. Farfalle Pasta
- Prepare 1 lb. Mushrooms Sliced
- Take 2 Tbsp Butter
- Make ready 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Take 2 Shallots Diced Small
- Prepare 4 Cloves Garlic Minced
- Take 1/3 Cup Dry White Wine
- Make ready 1/2 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan (Reserve a little for Garnish)
- Take 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Prepare 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- Make ready 2 Cups Spinach Leaves
- Make ready 6 oz. Goat Cheese Crumbles (Reserve some for Garnish)
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt (Plus More for Pasta Water)
Steps to make Goat Cheese, Mushroom, & Spinach Pasta:
- Heat a Large Pot of Salted Water to a boil. Cook Pasta to Al Dente. Drain & Set Aside.
- While Pasta is Cooking, Heat a Large Skillet or Dutch Oven over Medium High Heat. Add Olive Oil & Butter. Add the Mushrooms, & sprinkle with a little Salt. Cook Mushrooms until well Browned and reduced in size. @ 10 Minutes. Remove & set aside. Add Shallots. Cook until soft, translucent, & lightly caramelized. Add Garlic, and cook for another 2 Minutes. Add White Wine. Stir for another few Minutes, until the alcohol has bubbled and cooked off. Add the Whipping Cream, Broth, & Salt.
- Allow sauce to cook & thicken a bit, then stir in the Parmesan. Add in the Pasta & Cooked Mushrooms, & toss in sauce. Add in Spinach & Goat Cheese, toss. Serve immediately, & top with Extra Parmesan & Goat Cheese.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food goat cheese, mushroom, & spinach pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!