Recipe of Authentic Vietnamese Vegetarian Egg Meatloaf for Vegetarian Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, vietnamese vegetarian egg meatloaf. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vietnamese Vegetarian Egg Meatloaf is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Vietnamese Vegetarian Egg Meatloaf is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have vietnamese vegetarian egg meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vietnamese Vegetarian Egg Meatloaf:
- Get 15 g wood ear mushrooms
- Prepare 20 g dried shiitake mushrooms
- Get 4 eggs
- Take 1/4 cup milk
- Take 1 small carrot shredded or grated
- Prepare 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Make ready 60 g mung bean noodles glass noodles
- Make ready 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- Get 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Take 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Take 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Steps to make Vietnamese Vegetarian Egg Meatloaf:
- Soak the shiitake mushrooms and wood ear mushrooms in warm water for about 20 minutes. Once they are softened, squeeze out excess water in the shiitake mushrooms and thinly slice both mushrooms.
- Soak mung bean noodles in cold water for about 15 minutes then cut them into 2 inch sections.
- Crack 2 whole eggs and 2 egg whites into a large bowl and save the 2 egg yolks in a small bowl for later use.
- Add milk into the large bowl and use a whisk to mix until homogenous. Add all the ingredients, except for the egg yolks, into the large bowl and mix.
- Spray some oil in a mini loaf pan and pour the egg mixture into the pan. Smooth out he top surface as much as possible since anything that sticks out of the surface will likely to be charred during the air frying process.
- Air fry at 280F (140C) for 16-18 minutes until the egg is set.
- In the meantime, add a pinch of salt into the small bowl containing the egg yolks and mix.
- When the egg loaf is done, pour the egg yolk on top and spread it evenly over the egg loaf. Air fry again at 400F (200C) for about 2 minutes until the egg yolks are hardened.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food vietnamese vegetarian egg meatloaf recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!