Simple Way to Make Real Feta Pasta for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, feta pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Feta Pasta is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Feta Pasta is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have feta pasta using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Feta Pasta:
- Get 3-4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Take 16 oz. Spaghetti or Pasta of Choice
- Get 4 Cups Cherry or Grape Tomatoes
- Make ready 3 Shallots or 1 Small Onion (Thinly Sliced)
- Make ready 8 Cloves Garlic Halved
- Make ready 8 oz. Feta Block
- Make ready 1/2 Cup White Wine (I used Sauvignon Blanc)
- Get 1/2 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan
- Take 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Make ready Salt (To Taste)
- Make ready Black Pepper (To Taste)
- Prepare Fresh Parsley &/or Basil (Garnish)
Steps to make Feta Pasta:
- Preheat Oven to 425°. In a Casserole Dish, place Tomatoes and 1 or 2 Tbsp Olive Oil. Mix. Season with Salt and Pepper. Place Block of Feta in the center of the dish. Season Feta and Tomatoes with Italian Seasoning. Place in the Oven, and roast for 30 - 40 Minutes, or until the Feta and Tomatoes are roasted and have color.
- Heat a Dutch Oven or Deep Skillet over Medium Low Heat. Add Olive Oil. Add Shallots/Onions, Garlic, and a Pinch of Salt, saute for several minutes until softened and well caramelized. Garlic should mash, at this point.
- Add White Wine. Allow to Reduce by Half. While this is happening, bring a Large Pot of Salted Water to a Boil. Add Pasta, and cook until Al Dente.
- Now, remove Tomatoes and Feta from Oven. Transfer Feta and 1/2 to 1 Cup of Pasta Water to a Blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Add Pasta to the Shallot and Garlic mixture, along with the Tomatoes and their Juices. Toss with Tongs. Add the Feta Sauce and Toss. Add Parmesan and Fresh Herbs, if using. Mix thoroughly and Serve immediately.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food feta pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!