Recipe of Popular Fried Vegetable Pastry (Pastel) *Vegetarian/Vegan for Types of Food
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, fried vegetable pastry (pastel) *vegetarian/vegan. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fried Vegetable Pastry (Pastel) *Vegetarian/Vegan is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Fried Vegetable Pastry (Pastel) *Vegetarian/Vegan is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fried vegetable pastry (pastel) *vegetarian/vegan using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Vegetable Pastry (Pastel) *Vegetarian/Vegan:
- Get Pastry dough:
- Make ready 1/2 kg plain flour
- Take 250 gr margarine
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/2 cup water
- Get 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Make ready 2 boiled egg (optional)
- Take Cooking oil to fry
- Get Filling:
- Make ready 4 carrots
- Make ready 4 potatoes
- Get 2 spring onions
- Prepare Spices:
- Take 1/2 red onion
- Prepare 4 garlic cloves
- Prepare 1 candle nut
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 tsp pepper
- Make ready 1/4 tsp sugar
Steps to make Fried Vegetable Pastry (Pastel) *Vegetarian/Vegan:
- Dice carrots and potatoes, chop spring onions, grind the spiced with blender or food processor, put them aside.
- Mix plain flour, salt, and margarine, gradually pour water until the dough doesnt stick.
- Pre-heat sauce pan, pour cooking oil. Add ground spices, stir for 5 mins
- Add diced carrots and potatoes, stir them until they are cooked well, add spring onion, salt, sugar, and pepper, cook for 3 mins. Put aside.
- Cut boiled eggs to 12 pieces. (You can skip this for vegan diet)
- Roll the dough with rolling pin (around 1/2 cm or thinner) make round shape with a medium size cup, fill them up with the vegetables, fold the dough to the other side, twist and pinch to lock the dough.
- Pre-heat a frying pan with cooking oil, fry them until both side turn golden.
- Enjoy :)
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food fried vegetable pastry (pastel) *vegetarian/vegan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!