Easiest Way to Make Creative Salmon Teriyaki with Pineapple Fried Rice for List of Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, salmon teriyaki with pineapple fried rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Salmon Teriyaki with Pineapple Fried Rice is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Salmon Teriyaki with Pineapple Fried Rice is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook salmon teriyaki with pineapple fried rice using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon Teriyaki with Pineapple Fried Rice:
- Prepare Sauce for the salmon
- Make ready 2 tbs GF Soy sauce (or soy sauce of choice)
- Take 1 tbs sugar
- Get 1.5 tsp rice wine vinegar
- Take Juice from canned pineapple (you'll use the pineapple for rice)
- Get 1 tsp corn starch
- Get 4 salmon fillets, boneless, skinless
- Prepare Fried Rice
- Prepare 2 cups Day old steamed rice
- Prepare 1 cup frozen mixed veggies
- Make ready 1/2 can pineapple tidbits
- Take 4 eggs, scrambled
- Take 1 tsp sriracha
- Make ready 1.5-2 tbs GF Soy sauce (our soy sauce of your choice)
Steps to make Salmon Teriyaki with Pineapple Fried Rice:
- SALMON** mox sauce ingredients tigether in a a bowl then pour the sauce over the salmon, place in 350⁰F oven and bake for 25-30 min. LITERALLY THAT'S ALL!!
- PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE** In a deep pan or wok, heat up 2 tsp olive oil. Add your rice and press flat into pan (to develop that crust on the bottom.
- Add all of your other ingredients and mix together. Then add your sriracha and soy sauce. Mix all together and cook for 10-15 min until all flavors come together.
- Serve with tour fave veggies!♡
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food salmon teriyaki with pineapple fried rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!