Simple Way to Make Creative One pot cheesy andouille pasta for Types of Food
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, one pot cheesy andouille pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
One pot cheesy andouille pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. One pot cheesy andouille pasta is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook one pot cheesy andouille pasta using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make One pot cheesy andouille pasta:
- Take 3 c. Halved grape tomatoes
- Prepare 1 large onion, sliced
- Make ready 1 lb. andouille sausage
- Prepare 4 cloves garlic
- Take 1 lb. spaghetti
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
- Take 1 tsp. Pepper
- Make ready 4 1/2 c. Water
- Prepare 1 c. Parmesan cheese
Steps to make One pot cheesy andouille pasta:
- Set aside half of tomatoes and cheese
- Combine all ingredients over medium high heat. Cover and bring to a boil.
- Once water is boiling remove cover and cook 7-9 min or until al dente.
- Add cheese and tomatoes toss to combine.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food one pot cheesy andouille pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!