Simple Way to Prepare Popular Grilled Banana *Vegetarian/Vegan for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, grilled banana *vegetarian/vegan. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Banana *Vegetarian/Vegan is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Grilled Banana *Vegetarian/Vegan is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled banana *vegetarian/vegan using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Banana *Vegetarian/Vegan:
- Prepare 2 cavendish banana
- Make ready 1 tbsp margarine
- Make ready 1/2 cup hundreds and thousand chocolate or colours
- Take 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese (can be replaced with jam)
Steps to make Grilled Banana *Vegetarian/Vegan:
- Cut up bananas and slice them 1-2 cm thick.
- Heat up margarine in a sauce pan, put banana slices in, cook them for 3 mins, turn to the other side so they are cooked both sides.
- Place them into platter, and sprinkle hundreds and thousands and cheese or jam. Enjoy them with tea or coffee.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food grilled banana *vegetarian/vegan recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!