Recipe of Original Cajun jambalaya sausage /chicken for Types of Food
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cajun jambalaya sausage /chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Basic Quick Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya. Recipe Smoked sausage (beef or pork any brand you prefer) Chicken (diced boneless breast or. Be careful not to over cook the thigh meat to the point that it shreds. The jambalaya is best when served directly out of the cast iron pot.
Cajun jambalaya sausage /chicken is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Cajun jambalaya sausage /chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cajun jambalaya sausage /chicken using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun jambalaya sausage /chicken:
- Prepare 1 lb Pork sausage -sliced
- Make ready 3 lbs chicken breast -chopped
- Get 4 onions -chopped
- Make ready 1 bellpepper -chopped
- Prepare 2 stalks celery -chopped
- Make ready 1 pack green onions chopped
- Get 2 Tbs Cajun seasoning
- Take 1/2 Tbs cayenne pepper
- Prepare 1 tbs garlic powder
- Make ready Couple dashes hot sauce
- Prepare Couple dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Take 6 cups water I used half broth /water
- Make ready 3 cups rice / I used zatarains rice not box rice or u can use regular long grain rice !
Although Louisiana-style ingredients are Just don't use breakfast or Italian sausage—their sage and fennel flavors have no place in jambalaya. The Creole seasoning is all-purpose, so both. Cajun blood runs deep within my veins. My feet start tapping when a song I know comes on, the dance floor always calls my name, summertime means I turn a nice golden brown, and I am a HUGE fan of shrimp, jambalaya, and sausage gumbo.
Instructions to make Cajun jambalaya sausage /chicken:
- Also season chicken with Cajun seasoning before cooking once that brown sausage an chicken together
- Then add veggies an cook down till tender or till a lot water cooked out bout half way you can add seasons or wait till u put you water in!
- Once veggies an meat cook down good add rice an stir constantly till the rice kinda expands, possibly 3-5 mins then add water or broth or like I do half an half then stir good let come to a hard boil
- Once at a hard boil drop your fire to a simmer an let cook for about 20 mins, then cut your fire off, your pot should have liquid on the top just stir good don’t scratch the bottom of the pot this is called rolling your rice once that put lid back on an let soak up stem for about 15 mins then should be done !
Cajun blood runs deep within my veins. My feet start tapping when a song I know comes on, the dance floor always calls my name, summertime means I turn a nice golden brown, and I am a HUGE fan of shrimp, jambalaya, and sausage gumbo. Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas Popeyes Has Removed Both the Cajun Rice and Green Bean Sides from Its Menu This chicken and sausage jambalaya is, honestly, the best version of this Cajun classic we've ever had. It's made with a whole roasted chicken, smoked Place the chicken carcass, quartered onion, and vegetable trimmings in a large pot. Add the cold water and bring to a boil.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cajun jambalaya sausage /chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!