Simple Way to Prepare Traditional Dell-icious Minced Pork Rice for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, dell-icious minced pork rice. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Dell-icious Minced Pork Rice is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Dell-icious Minced Pork Rice is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook dell-icious minced pork rice using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dell-icious Minced Pork Rice:
- Get 2 lb pork belly, cut into small pieces
- Take 7 oz shallot thinly cut crosswise
- Make ready 1 oz garlic cloves, peeled
- Take 1/4 cup shaoxing wine
- Make ready 1/4 cup rice wine
- Make ready 1 cup soy sauce
- Get 1 oz rock sugar
- Prepare 1/4 cup shaoxing huadiao rice wine
- Take 3 cups water
- Take 3 large eggs, hard boiled and peeled
Steps to make Dell-icious Minced Pork Rice:
- In a wok, deep-fry shallot and garlic
- At the lowest setting, gradually increase in temperature until contents are golden brown. Drain off oil and set aside.
- Stir fry pork meat until sizzling. Flame with shaoxing huadiao wine. Keep stirring and add in rice wine, soy sauce and rock sugar. Stir fry until sugar is melted and sauce bubbling.
- Add shaoxing wine, water, eggs, deep fried shallot and garlic. Simmer for 45 minutes over low heat.
- Turn off the heat and served over rice.
- Enjou yourself! 😊
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food dell-icious minced pork rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!