Recipe of Exotic Fried Rice Noodle (Bihun Goreng) *Vegetarian/Vegan for Dinner Recipe
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, fried rice noodle (bihun goreng) *vegetarian/vegan. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fried Rice Noodle (Bihun Goreng) *Vegetarian/Vegan is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Fried Rice Noodle (Bihun Goreng) *Vegetarian/Vegan is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook fried rice noodle (bihun goreng) *vegetarian/vegan using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Rice Noodle (Bihun Goreng) *Vegetarian/Vegan:
- Get 200 gr rice noodle
- Take 4 garlic cloves
- Make ready 1 red onions
- Make ready 3 carrots
- Take 2 spring onions
- Prepare 200 gr cabbage
- Get 2 eggs (optional)
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Get 1 tsp pepper
- Take 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Prepare Hot water to soak rice noodle
Steps to make Fried Rice Noodle (Bihun Goreng) *Vegetarian/Vegan:
- Soak rice noodle with hot water for 3-5 mins, drain the water, put aside.
- Grate carrots, chop spring onions, and cabbage, put aside.
- Mash red onion and garlic, pit it aside.
- Pre-heat sauce pan, pour cooking oil, put mashed onion and garlic in, stir them until the aroma comes out.
- Push the onion and garlic to the side, crack eggs in the other side of sauce pan, scramble it until its cooked, and mix it with onion and garlic together.
- Add grated carrot, chopped cabbage, and spring onion, mix it well, wait until they are cooked well, add salt and pepper, mix well.
- Add rice noodle gradually, mix it with 2 forks until blends and mixed peoperly, taste it before turning off the fire.
- Enjoy while hot :D
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food fried rice noodle (bihun goreng) *vegetarian/vegan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!