Easiest Way to Prepare Homemade Stuffed Pork Loin for Breakfast Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, stuffed pork loin. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stuffed Pork Loin is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Stuffed Pork Loin is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have stuffed pork loin using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Pork Loin:
- Prepare 2 lbs Pork Loin
- Get 1 lb. Ground Lamb
- Prepare 1 lb Andouille smoked sausage (diced)
- Prepare 1 package baby portabella mushrooms (sliced)
- Get 1 medium onion (chopped)
- Make ready Balsamic Glaze: (recipe below)
- Get 2 cups balsamic vinegar
- Take 1 cup brown sugar
- Make ready 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- Take 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
Instructions to make Stuffed Pork Loin:
- Preheat oven to 350. Carefully slice pork loin and unroll until you have a flat piece of meat about 1/2 inch thick (pound with heavy skillet or meat mallet if needed). Season with salt and pepper to taste, on both sides.
- Heat olive oil in skillet and saute onions until translucent. Add ground meat and cook until brown. Add sausage and mushrooms. Cook until done (approx 10-15 minutes). Remove from heat, drain and let cool.
- Place cooled onion/meat mixture on top of pork loin. Carefully roll pork loin and secure with kitchen twine.
- Cover with foil and place in oven for 1 hour. Remove foil and place back in oven for 20-30 minutes, uncovered.
- Remove from oven and carefully remove twine. Slice and serve. (I drizzled balsamic glaze over the top, but use whatever you like.)
- Balsamic glaze:
- Add all ingredients to small sauce pan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and reduce by half, stir constantly to avoid scalding/ burning on bottom of pan.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food stuffed pork loin recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!