Easiest Way to Make Traditional Chili prawn pasta for Lunch Food
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chili prawn pasta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This Spicy Chilli Prawn Pasta is a total crowd pleaser to make all year round, and the only thing that requires chopping is parsley. Hey people, please try this delicious Chilli and Prawn Linguine pasta😍. This is probably the easiest Pasta dish you'll ever make!! Drain the linguine pasta and sugar snap peas well, then toss into the prawn mixture.
Chili prawn pasta is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chili prawn pasta is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chili prawn pasta using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chili prawn pasta:
- Take 250 g peeled and deveined tiger prawn
- Prepare 180 g penne or other pasta of choice
- Prepare Half a tablespoon olive oil
- Prepare 1 garlic clove, minced
- Prepare Half a lemon
- Make ready 1 tablespoon poon Chili flakes
- Prepare 1 tomato, diced
- Get 4 tablespoons tomato basil pasta sauce
- Take 2 tablespoon finely grated parmesan
- Make ready Salt
- Make ready Pepper
This Prawn and Chilli Pasta is fresh yet filling - and so fast to put together. Search triple tested recipes from the Good Housekeeping Cookery Team. This creamy prawn pasta recipe is diabetes-friendly with a vegan and gluten-free option. Celebrate shellfish with our prawn pasta recipes.
Instructions to make Chili prawn pasta:
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Add a big pinch of salt and the pasta. Cook for the time per the packet instruction.
- Heat oil in a skillet over high heat. Add prawns and cook for 30 seconds, until surface just changes from translucent to opaque. - Add chili flakes and garlic.
- Add tomato dices, pasta sauce, squeeze of lemon juice, parmesan, salt and pepper. Bring to simmer, turn heat down to medium and cook sauce for 1 minute, stirring frequently (don't cook for long otherwise will overcook prawns).
- Add pasta, about 1/2 cup of pasta cooking water and parsley. Toss gently for 1 minute (or gently stir with wooden spoon or tongs) until sauce re-thickens and it coats the pasta. - Adjust salt, pepper and spiciness to taste.
This creamy prawn pasta recipe is diabetes-friendly with a vegan and gluten-free option. Celebrate shellfish with our prawn pasta recipes. Try the popular lemon and chilli prawn linguine or stir up a spicy Spanish seafood spaghetti. Celebrate shellfish with our prawn pasta recipes. Chilli Prawn & Calamari Tagliatelle Recipe.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chili prawn pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!