Recipe of Favorite Taylor salad for Breakfast Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, taylor salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Taylor salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Taylor salad is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have taylor salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Taylor salad:
- Make ready 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- Get 1 small broccoli crown
- Take 1/4 dried cranberries
- Get 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- Take 1/4 lb diced turkey breast
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Get 2 tbsp mayo
- Take 1 spring mix lettuce
- Take 1/4 cup feta cheese
Steps to make Taylor salad:
- add mayo and vinegar in a large bowl, whisk until creamy
- fold in broccoli, red onions, feta cheese, and turkey breast
- add in desired amount of lettuce, top with sunflower seeds and cranberries
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food taylor salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!