Easiest Way to Make Homemade Slow cooker red beans and rice for Vegetarian Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, slow cooker red beans and rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow cooker red beans and rice is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Slow cooker red beans and rice is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have slow cooker red beans and rice using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow cooker red beans and rice:
- Get 1 yellow onion, diced
- Prepare 1-2 tbs minced garlic
- Take 2 ribs of celery, diced
- Get 1 green bell pepper, diced
- Make ready 2 cans kidney beans, drained
- Prepare 12-16 oz andouille sausage, sliced into coins
- Take 1/2 cup broth
- Get Seasonings: paprika, cajun, Italian, old bay, salt&pepper
- Take Cooked rice
Steps to make Slow cooker red beans and rice:
- Add everything, except rice, to slow cooker and stir to combine. Cook on low 4 hours.
- Serve over rice.
- The sausage I used.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food slow cooker red beans and rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!