Simple Way to Make Fancy Choy Sum and Mushroom Stir Fry *Vegan for Diet Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, choy sum and mushroom stir fry *vegan. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Choy Sum and Mushroom Stir Fry *Vegan is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Choy Sum and Mushroom Stir Fry *Vegan is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook choy sum and mushroom stir fry *vegan using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Choy Sum and Mushroom Stir Fry *Vegan:
- Prepare 2 bunches choy sum
- Make ready 200 gr button mushroom
- Get 1 tomato
- Prepare 5 garlic cloves
- Take 1 red long chili (optional)
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 tsp pepper
- Make ready 1/2 tsp sugar
- Prepare 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Take 1 cup water
Instructions to make Choy Sum and Mushroom Stir Fry *Vegan:
- Chop garlics and tomato, and chili. Cut up choy sum and slice mushrooms.
- Pre-heat a sauce pan, pour cooking oil, add chopped garlic, stir it for 3 minutes in medium fire. Add chopped tomato and chili, stir it for 3 mins.
- Add mushrooms, stir it well, wait until half cook, add choy sum, stir it well.
- Add salt, pepper, and sugar, mix it well, cover the pan, lower the fire, wait until the veggies cooked well (around 10 mins).
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food choy sum and mushroom stir fry *vegan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!