Simple Way to Make Favorite Sweet &amp; Tangy Balsamic Marinade for Vegetarian Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sweet & tangy balsamic marinade. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sweet & Tangy Balsamic Marinade is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Sweet & Tangy Balsamic Marinade is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook sweet & tangy balsamic marinade using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet & Tangy Balsamic Marinade:
- Take 2 Tbsp Butter
- Get 1 Tbsp Garlic, minced
- Get 1/4 Cup Balsamic
- Prepare 1/4 Cup Honey
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Fresh Rosemary
- Get 1 Tbsp Sage
- Make ready 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- Take Salt & Pepper
Instructions to make Sweet & Tangy Balsamic Marinade:
- In a small saucepan combine the butter, garlic, rosemary and sage. Season with salt & pepper. Cook on medium for about 2-3 minutes or until the herbs and garlic are aromatic.
- Add the honey and balsamic vinegar and bring to boil. Once it starts bubbling bring the heat down to low and simmer for 3-4 minutes. Stir in the dijon mustard.
- Remove from heat and adjust the salt & pepper. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food sweet & tangy balsamic marinade recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!