Steps to Prepare Favorite Lauren&#39;s Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad for Diet Recipe
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, lauren's bacon ranch pasta salad. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lauren's Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Lauren's Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook lauren's bacon ranch pasta salad using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lauren's Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad:
- Take 1 (12 oz) box small shell or rotini pasta
- Prepare 5 strips bacon
- Make ready 1 cup chopped cucumbers
- Prepare 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- Make ready 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Prepare 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Take 1 1/4 cup ranch dressing or more to taste
- Make ready My Homemade Ranch Dressing
- Prepare 1/2 cup Mayo
- Take 1/2 cup buttermilk
- Get 1/4 cup sour cream
- Get 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- Get 1/2 tsp dried dill weed
- Prepare 1/2 tsp dried chives
- Make ready 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Get 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Get 1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- Take 1/4 tsp salt
- Take 1/8 tsp black pepper
Instructions to make Lauren's Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad:
- Cook bacon in skillet or oven at 400 degrees for 6-8 minutes or until crispy.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Remember to salt the pasta water so the noodles have some flavor. I use about 1 teaspoon salt. Drain the pasta and rinse under cold water so pasta can cool.
- In a mixing bowl combine the cooled pasta, cucumber, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese parmesan cheese and bacon. Stir. Add ranch and stir again to coat the noodles and veggies in the ranch.
- Serve right away or let it refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving. Pasta salad tends to dry out in the fridge so don't leave it in there too long before serving. If needed, add some additional dressing or a dash of olive oil and give it a good stir to moisten it back up.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food lauren's bacon ranch pasta salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!