Recipe of Favorite Veggie frittata (diet friendly) for Diet Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, veggie frittata (diet friendly). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Veggie frittata (diet friendly) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Veggie frittata (diet friendly) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This Garden Veggie Frittata recipe is very easy to make and you can experiment a bit on which veggies you like and mix things up. Are you planning on making this Garden Veggie Frittata recipe? Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook veggie frittata (diet friendly) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Veggie frittata (diet friendly):
- Take 2 medium eggs
- Make ready Chopped green peppers
- Get Chopped onion
- Prepare 1 cup spinach leaves
- Make ready Salt, pepper (optional)
Start your morning with an overload of fresh veggies with this easy frittata recipe. We're frequently asked here at The Paleo Diet® how to make breakfasts more interesting. In response, we created this frittata recipe that packs in all our favorite fresh vegetables. This veggie frittata recipe is an easy recipe that the whole family will love.
Steps to make Veggie frittata (diet friendly):
- Cut up your onions and peppers and measure 1 cup spinach leaves or just a handful is fine
- On medium heat, heat skillet and just enough oil to cover pan so egg wont stick.
- Saute pepper and onions until soft, then add spinach leaves and saute until shriveled and cooked to your liking, spread around pan til bottom is covered with all the veggies
- In a small bowl mix 2 eggs til yolk and whites are mixed evenly, you can add a splash of milk and salt and pepper to taste if you like but that is optional
- Pour eggs into veggies mix til is spreads around the whole pan and veggies. Let cook 1-2 minutes if you like lighter eggs and 3-4 minutes if you like well done eggs. Pour on to plate as is or you can also flip one half over like an omelet
In response, we created this frittata recipe that packs in all our favorite fresh vegetables. This veggie frittata recipe is an easy recipe that the whole family will love. She creates educational resources to help people regain their health through diet and lifestyle choices informed by the most current evidenced-based scientific research. Continue cooking on stove top, till the outside of the frittata starts to set up. My FAVORITE Veggie Frittata perfect for Sunday brunches that is quick and easy to make (under Yes I know that show has nothing to do with this frittata, but they DO have two very important things I like incorporating healthy fats into my diet, plus it just tastes a lot better!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food veggie frittata (diet friendly) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!