Steps to Make Traditional Brad&#39;s baked brie w/ caramelized onion chutney for Vegetarian Food
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, brad's baked brie w/ caramelized onion chutney. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brad's baked brie w/ caramelized onion chutney is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Brad's baked brie w/ caramelized onion chutney is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have brad's baked brie w/ caramelized onion chutney using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's baked brie w/ caramelized onion chutney:
- Make ready 2 small brie wheels
- Make ready Drizzle of olive oil
- Get Dusting of cinnamon and nutmeg
- Get For the chutney
- Get 1 lg onion, diced
- Prepare 1 tbs olive oil
- Take 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- Prepare 1 tbs minced garlic
- Get 1 tbs brown sugar
- Take 2 tbs red wine vinegar
- Get 1 oz coconut rum
- Prepare 4 heaping tbsp apricot pineapple marmalade
- Get Toppings
- Take Crushed pecans
Steps to make Brad's baked brie w/ caramelized onion chutney:
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Place brie wheels on foil. Drizzle with olive oil. Flip wheels and dredge other side in oil to coat both sides. Dust wheels lightly with cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Add onion and olive oil to a lg frying pan. Saute on medium low heat to caramelize the onions. This takes a long time. Stir every fresh minutes.
- When onions start to caramelize, add jalapeño, garlic, and sugar. Saute until onions finish caramelizing.
- Turn heat to medium high and add vinegar. Stir constantly until most of the moisture evaporates.
- Add the rum. After a few seconds flambe the mixture. Let the flames extinguish naturally. Keep on heat until most of the liquid evaporates again.
- Turn heat to low and add the marmalade. Stir until well combined.
- Cheese will be done when it starts to leak out of the encasement. Add chutney on top of cheese and Sprinkle with chopped pecans. serve with crackers, crusty sourdough, or biscotti. Enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food brad's baked brie w/ caramelized onion chutney recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!