Step-by-Step Guide to Make Perfect Quick jambalaya for Healthy Food
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, quick jambalaya. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Quick jambalaya is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Quick jambalaya is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook quick jambalaya using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick jambalaya:
- Prepare 1 cup long grain rice
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon chopped onions
- Take 1 Tablespoon parsley flakes
- Get 1 Tablespoon beef bouillon granules
- Take 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- Take 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Get 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Get 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Get 1 large bay leaf
- Make ready 2 1/2 cups water
- Make ready 1 can diced tomatoes (diced)
- Get 1/2 can tomato sauce (8 ounces)
- Take 1/2 pound sausage (sliced)
- Make ready 1/2 pound shrimp
- Take 1 whole chicken breast (cooked)
Steps to make Quick jambalaya:
- In a dutch oven, combine mix rice, onion, parsley, beef bouillon, thyme, garlic powder, black pepper, cayenne, salt, bay leaf, water, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, sausage and chicken. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add shrimp and simmer until shrimp are cooked, around 7-10 minutes.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food quick jambalaya recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!