Recipe of Creative Chicken Parmesan Pasta for Diet Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken parmesan pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Parmesan Pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Chicken Parmesan Pasta is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken parmesan pasta using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parmesan Pasta:
- Make ready 1 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Take 1 tbsp garlic minced
- Take 1 lb boneless chicken breast cut into 1 inch pieces
- Take 2 tsp italian seasoning
- Make ready 1/4 cup chopped basil or parsley
- Make ready 12 oz dried penne pasta
- Prepare 1 jar marinara sauce
- Make ready 2 cups shredded mozarella cheese
- Get 3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Get cooking spray
- Get salt and pepper to taste
Instructions to make Chicken Parmesan Pasta:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9"x13" pan with cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, and cook the penne pasta according to package directions.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium high heat. Add the onion and garlic cook for 3-4 minutes or until softened.
- Add the chicken, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper to the pan. Cook for 4-6 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Pour the marinara sauce and chopped basil or parsley into the pan and stir to combine.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the 9"x13" dish. Pour the chicken and sauce mixture over the pasta and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese over the pasta mixture.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted, then serve.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken parmesan pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!