Recipe of Popular Baked Tomato Feta Pasta for Types of Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, baked tomato feta pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baked Tomato Feta Pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Baked Tomato Feta Pasta is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked tomato feta pasta using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Tomato Feta Pasta:
- Take 500 g Cherry Tomatoes
- Prepare 8 garlic cloves
- Get 180 g Block of Feta
- Prepare 400 g Pasta
- Take 1 tsp dried oregano
- Take Handful Fresh Basil
- Take Salt
- Take Pepper
- Prepare Olive oil
Steps to make Baked Tomato Feta Pasta:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Put the cherry tomatoes, 8 cloves of garlic (with the skin on), olive oil and a block of feta cheese in a baking dish.
- Season with dried oregano, salt and pepper. Mix a little bit so that the seasoning and oil is covering all the tomatoes. Pop it into the oven for 30 minutes.
- 15 minutes before the baking is done in the oven, boil the pasta until al dente.
- After 30 minutes in the oven, peel and then squish the garlic, then mix all the ingredients.
- Put the pasta in, along with the fresh basil, and mix. Add pasta water if you want the sauce to be more watery/creamy. And you’re done!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food baked tomato feta pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!