Simple Way to Make Ultimate Arroz Intergral a la Valenciana de Mariscos for Types of Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, arroz intergral a la valenciana de mariscos. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Arroz Intergral a la Valenciana de Mariscos is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Arroz Intergral a la Valenciana de Mariscos is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook arroz intergral a la valenciana de mariscos using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Arroz Intergral a la Valenciana de Mariscos:
- Take 2 cups cooked brown rice
- Make ready Dash olive oil
- Make ready 1 pc plum tomato, or 1/8 cup regular tomato, chopped
- Prepare 1/8 tsp ground paprika, or cayenne
- Get 1/8 tsp ground turmeric
- Get 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 1 bell pepper, julienned ir chopped to strips
- Make ready 1 pc turkey sausage (for type O diet), or chorizo, sliced
- Make ready 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- Make ready 1 hard boiled egg
- Take Seafood stock
- Take 1/2 yellow onion, chopped (this is not an error)
- Take 2 cloves garlic, minced (not an error too😆)
- Prepare 2 cups seafood of choice
- Get 1 tbsp ginger, skin removed and pounded once to release juice
- Make ready 1-2 tbsp fish sauce, OR 1 tsp dashi stock granules+ 1-2 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/8 tsp lemon juice, or calamansi, or lime
- Take Dash olive oil
- Get 4-5 cups water
Steps to make Arroz Intergral a la Valenciana de Mariscos:
- Cook your brown rice on a pot or through rice cooker. Follow instruction according to its package.
- Boil egg for 7 mins on a small pot, and let it rest for 1-2 min before fishing it out to set aside. While egg is boiling, chop what needed to be chopped, and wash/clean your seafood.
- Let's begin making the stock. Heat large soup pot over high heat. When it smokes a bit, turn down heat to medium, wait for 10 sec., then splash a dash of olive oil. Sautee onion until transluscent, add in garlic and ginger and keep stir frying for about 30 seconds.
- Add your seafood of choice on soup pot and stir-fry until half-cooked, then add fish sauce (or the alternative), water, and lemon/lime juice. Cover and let it simmer until seafood is cooked. Note: consider that rice will be added later, thus adjust salt level accordingly (stock can be a tad bit salty but it will mellow down with rice later). Turn off the heat. Fish-out the cooked seafood set them aside as it would be used as garnish. Set aside the pot of stock.
- Using a regular frying pan, heat it up over high heat. When it smokes a bit, turn down heat to medium, wait for 10 sec., then splash a dash of olive oil. Fry bell peppers for few seconds, then fish 'em out to set aside as garnish for later. Do the same for the turkey sausage (or chorizo).
- On the same pan, Sautee onion until transluscent. Add in garlic, sautee until almost golden brown, then stir-in tomatoes, turmeric, and paprika. Keep on stirring while mashing them up well.
- Add 1 cup of seafood stock on pot. Stir. Then add 2 cups of cooked brown rice and stir well. [yes, that's the trick: double cooking and rehydrating the brown rice will make 'em extra sticky/muschy]. Add more stock if necessary. Turn heat to medium low.
- The hallmark of every delicious arroz a la valenciana or paella is scorching the bottom of the rice just a bit to make it crispy/crunchy, and not burnt. Your nose can tell if rice is toasted, or burnt. But you can also use a spatula to occassionally check on one side.
- While the rice is still being toasted over medium low heat, take your hard boiled egg, peel off the egg shell, and slice it up. This is for garnishing as well.
- Decorate/garnish the arroz a la valenciana while it is still reducing the stock. Arrange the seafood, bell pepper, sliced eggs, and sausage rhythmically around the pan. Occassionally smell-and-view check the bottom to know if the rice is perfectly toasted – if it is, then it is done and ready to serve! Don't forget to turn off your burner.
- Serve it on a frying pan! Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food arroz intergral a la valenciana de mariscos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!