Simple Way to Make Homemade Baked Tomato Feta Pasta for Types of Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, baked tomato feta pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Tomato Feta Pasta is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Baked Tomato Feta Pasta is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook baked tomato feta pasta using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Tomato Feta Pasta:
- Take 500 g Cherry Tomatoes
- Get 8 garlic cloves
- Get 180 g Block of Feta
- Get 400 g Pasta
- Take 1 tsp dried oregano
- Make ready Handful Fresh Basil
- Get Salt
- Prepare Pepper
- Get Olive oil
Steps to make Baked Tomato Feta Pasta:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Put the cherry tomatoes, 8 cloves of garlic (with the skin on), olive oil and a block of feta cheese in a baking dish.
- Season with dried oregano, salt and pepper. Mix a little bit so that the seasoning and oil is covering all the tomatoes. Pop it into the oven for 30 minutes.
- 15 minutes before the baking is done in the oven, boil the pasta until al dente.
- After 30 minutes in the oven, peel and then squish the garlic, then mix all the ingredients.
- Put the pasta in, along with the fresh basil, and mix. Add pasta water if you want the sauce to be more watery/creamy. And you’re done!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food baked tomato feta pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!