Easiest Way to Make Fancy Avocado Pasta Salad for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, avocado pasta salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Avocado Pasta Salad is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Avocado Pasta Salad is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook avocado pasta salad using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Avocado Pasta Salad:
- Make ready 6 oz elbow pasta
- Make ready 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- Make ready 1 cup corn kernels
- Take 1 avocado
- Take 1 cup spinach
- Take 1/4 cup olive oil
- Take 1/4 cup milk
- Get 1/4 cup fresh basil
- Prepare 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Take 1 garlic clove
- Get 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Make ready Salt and pepper to taste
- Take (Optional) Grated Parmesan cheese
Instructions to make Avocado Pasta Salad:
- Cook pasta on a medium size pot (salt added at boiling). When the pasta is fully cooked, take out the pasta from water and set it aside for later.
- Rinse the cherry tomatoes with water and cut them in half.
- Add avocado, garlic, basil, spinach, lemon juice, olive oil and milk in food processor, and blend until well mixed.
- Mix the dressing with pasta, cherry tomatoes and corn.
- Delicious pasta salad ready to serve!
- (Optional) Add Grated Parmesan cheese on top of the pasta salad.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food avocado pasta salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!