Step-by-Step Guide to Make Fancy Creamy Cajun Pasta for Types of Food
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, creamy cajun pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Cajun Pasta is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Creamy Cajun Pasta is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have creamy cajun pasta using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Cajun Pasta:
- Prepare 1 lb sausage or andouille
- Make ready 2 boneless skinless chicken
- Take 1 green bell pepper
- Make ready 1 red bell pepper
- Make ready 1 onion
- Get 1 lb linguine pasta
- Make ready 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Prepare 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare 2 tbs vegetable oil
- Get 1 tbs Cajun seasoning
- Prepare 1 heaping tbs minced garlic
- Get 1 small package sliced fresh mushrooms
- Take 5 cup chicken broth
Instructions to make Creamy Cajun Pasta:
- Pour olive oil into the pot. Add diced chicken breast to the pot, cover with cajun seasoning, and stir until the chicken is evenly seasoned. Then, add sliced sausage and stir. Cook the meat on medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Once the meat is cooked, add in the garlic, onion, peppers, and mushrooms, and stir. Continue stirring for 3-5 minutes as the veggies cook down.
- Add the dry pasta to the pot (if using long, thin noodles, break in half), then pour in the chicken broth. Stir until everything is well-mixed. Cover the pot and bring to a boil. Once boiling, keep covered bring the heat down to a simmer for 10 minutes (stirring every two minutes). If there still extra chicken broth, you can discard it, cook longer until the liquid evaporates, or add a little cornstarch to thicken the liquid.
- Lastly, add heavy cream and parmesan and stir until your pasta is well blended. Garnish with green onions, more parmesan, a sprinkle of cajun seasoning (if you want some extra spice), and salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
- Tips: Dice and marinade my chicken breast over night in Dale's low sodium marinade. Use frozen onion peppers mix in a pinch.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food creamy cajun pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!