Recipe of Favorite Kidney Diet Stir fry for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, kidney diet stir fry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kidney Diet Stir fry is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Kidney Diet Stir fry is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have kidney diet stir fry using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kidney Diet Stir fry:
- Take Precooked rice, flavored with finely chopped garlic and ginger
- Make ready 1 Red bell pepper, Julienned
- Take 1 small onion, slices thin
- Prepare 1 cup red cabbage, sliced
- Prepare 2 stalks celery, julienned
Instructions to make Kidney Diet Stir fry:
- Sauteed veggies on high in olive oil
- Serve over rice.
- I was just trying to share some ideas for those on a low sodium, phosphorus, potassium, and calcium diet. Similar to Kidney and Renal diets.*
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food kidney diet stir fry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!