Steps to Prepare Real Cantonese Steamed Whole Sea Bass for Breakfast Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cantonese steamed whole sea bass. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cantonese Steamed Whole Sea Bass is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Cantonese Steamed Whole Sea Bass is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook cantonese steamed whole sea bass using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cantonese Steamed Whole Sea Bass:
- Take 1 lb fresh whole sea bass (cleaned)
- Prepare 1 knob (about 4-5 inches) of ginger (sliced to match sticks)
- Prepare 1-3 stalks green onions (sliced to strips)
- Get 3-5 stalks cilantro (optional, but adds so much flavour)
- Take 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- Get 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Prepare 1 tbsp chinese wine or rice wine
- Prepare salt to taste
- Get pepper to taste
Instructions to make Cantonese Steamed Whole Sea Bass:
- Cut the ginger into match sticks and cut the green onions into strips. Split the ginger into 3 piles and the green onions into 2 piles.
- Clean the fish and pat dry. Sprinkle some salt and pepper over both sides of the fish.
- Put some ginger in the cavity of the fish
- Using a steam proof plate - place some ginger on it, place the fish on the top, then top it off with the rest of the ginger and one pile of green onions
- Put some water into your steamer. Turn it on to high heat and wait for the water to boil. After the water has a running boil, reduce the heat to medium. Put the dish into the steamer and cover it. Let it steam for about 8-10 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish.
- While the fish is steaming, start to heat up the soy sauce, wine and oil in a pot. You may want to time this so that the oil is barely smoking to when the fish is done steaming.
- Once the fish is done steaming, take it out. Place the cilantro and the rest of the green onions on top.
- Please be careful with this step - put the hot oil on to the fish and you should hear the green onions sizzle.
- Serve immediately
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food cantonese steamed whole sea bass recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!