Recipe of Exotic Brown Butter Sage and Parmesan Pasta for Breakfast Recipe
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, brown butter sage and parmesan pasta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Brown Butter Sage and Parmesan Pasta is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Brown Butter Sage and Parmesan Pasta is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have brown butter sage and parmesan pasta using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brown Butter Sage and Parmesan Pasta:
- Prepare 1 Package Short Pasta (Rigatoni, Penne, Rotini)
- Get 20 Sage Leaves
- Get 1 Stick Salted Butter
- Get 1 Cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Get Salt & Pepper
- Take 3 Garlic Cloves, peeled
- Prepare 1/4 Cup Capers
- Get Chili Flakes (optional)
Instructions to make Brown Butter Sage and Parmesan Pasta:
- Cook the pasta according to the package in salted water.
- While the pasta is cooking prepare the brown sage butter. In a small saucepan add the butter, sage, and garlic. Let the butter melt and the sage to start crisping (about 3-4 minutes). Keep an eye on it because butter burns quickly. - Once ready, strain the garlic and sage. Chop the sage and mash it with the garlic. Smash the garlic with a fork until it becomes a paste.
- When the pasta is ready, drain and add the butter and sage. Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with the Parmesan and chili flakes. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food brown butter sage and parmesan pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!