Recipe of Exotic Tortellini Soup for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, tortellini soup. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tortellini Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Tortellini Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have tortellini soup using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tortellini Soup:
- Get 2 Qt Chicken Broth
- Take 1/4 C Ham/Bacon/Pancetta
- Prepare 1 Med Onion, small dice
- Prepare 3 Large Ribs Celery, diced
- Get 1 Small Bag Matchstick Carrots
- Prepare 1 Small Yellow Squash, diced
- Make ready 1 Small Zucchini, diced
- Take 1 C Chopped Green Beans
- Prepare 14 oz can Cannellini Beans
- Make ready 14 oz can Petite Diced Tomatoes
- Take Small box/bag Fresh Spinach
- Make ready 1 C White Wine/Dry Vermouth
- Get Fresh or Dried Basil
- Prepare Fresh or Dried Parsley
- Take 4 Cloves Garlic
- Make ready 1 Tbs Herbs de Provence
- Take Salt/Pepper to taste
- Get 3 C Frozen Cheese Tortellini
Instructions to make Tortellini Soup:
- Saute ham/pancetta/bacon in large stock pot. Once browned, add onion, chopped celery, carrots. Saute on med heat for 5 min.
- Add in whatever veggies you have on hand (zucchini, yellow squash, green beans), garlic, and herbs if using dried. I usually put in a Tablespoon of each dried. (Add fresh herbs at the end so they stay green and don't turn brown)
- Saute for another 5 min.
- Add in chicken stock, wine, diced tomatoes, and drained cannelini beans.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until veggies are soft, 5-10 min?
- Taste the soup, make adjustments to broth. At this point you can add more dried herbs, fresh herbs, hot sauce if you like it spicy, worcestershire sauce, salt, etc. I usually wait until the end to add salt because it can change depending on whether you used low sodium or regular broth/beans/tomatoes.
- Increase heat to boil again, add in frozen tortellini, cook for 3 min.
- Stir in fresh spinach.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese and warm crusty loaf of bread. 😁
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food tortellini soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!