Steps to Prepare Popular Mike&#39;s Andouille Sausage &amp; Vegetable Melody for Dinner Food
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's andouille sausage & vegetable melody. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Andouille Sausage & Vegetable Melody is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Mike's Andouille Sausage & Vegetable Melody is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's andouille sausage & vegetable melody using 26 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Andouille Sausage & Vegetable Melody:
- Get ● For The Protiens
- Make ready 1 LG 12" Andouille Sausage [cut on the bias]
- Make ready ● For The Vegetables & Spices [vegetables large chopped]
- Prepare 2 LG Green Bell Peppers [deseeded]
- Make ready 1/2 LG Yellow Bell Pepper o deseeded]
- Make ready 1/2 LG Orange Bell Pepper [deseeded]
- Prepare 1/2 LG Red Bell Pepper [deseeded]
- Make ready 1/3 Cup Roasted Garlic Cloves
- Prepare 1 LG White Vidalia Onion
- Make ready 10 Baby Potatoes [rinsed & halved]
- Prepare 1 LG Yellow Zucchini
- Take 1/2 Cup Celery
- Take 2 tbsp Sun Dried Tomatoes [in oil]
- Take 2 LG Green Onions
- Prepare 1 LG Jalapenos [deseeded]
- Take 1 tsp Cajun Powder Seasoning
- Get 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Take 1 tbsp Granulated Garlic Powder
- Make ready 1 tbsp Granulated Onion Powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Dried Rosemary
- Take 1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
- Make ready 1 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Make ready to taste Sea Salt
- Take ● For The Fluids & Oils
- Make ready 1/4 Cup Beef Broth [more if needed]
- Take as needed Olive Oil [to coat mixture]
Instructions to make Mike's Andouille Sausage & Vegetable Melody:
- Chop all vegetables, add oil & broth with spices & mix well.
- Wrap her up tightly in tin foil.
- Bake at 400° for 30 minutes covered. Then, uncover and bake at 400° for 30 minutes longer. Stir again.
- Serve hot over Dirty Rice if desired. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mike's andouille sausage & vegetable melody recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!