Recipe of Real Red Beans and Rice for Healthy Food
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, red beans and rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Red Beans and Rice is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Red Beans and Rice is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook red beans and rice using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Red Beans and Rice:
- Prepare 1 ounce butter
- Make ready 4 cloves garlic – chopped
- Get 2 links Andouille Sausage, diced (optional)
- Make ready 1 cup rice
- Make ready 2 cups chicken stock (You may need a little extra for the rice)
- Make ready 1 tablespoon crystal hot sauce
- Take 1 teaspoon paprika
- Prepare 1/4 of yellow bell pepper – diced small
- Take 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Take 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- Make ready 14.5 ounce can,red beans,drained
- Take 3 each scallions add at the end – cut bias /on an angle
Steps to make Red Beans and Rice:
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan over a medium heat, add the garlic and red bell peppers saute for 2 minutes (If you are using the sausage add with the garlic and peppers)
- Add the rice stir for 30 seconds add then add the remaining ingredients (add scallions at the end)
- Simmer lightly with a lid until the rice is tender and done about 20-30 minutes.
- Add more stock if needed…Do not burn:)
- Mix in the scallions to finish.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food red beans and rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!